Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Craziness

Okay ... just a quick update ... I am swamped! Work, home, retreat .... too much to do, not enough time. GAAA! Quick -- how can I loose 5 pounds by ... TOMORROW?!?

I just wanted you all to know that I will not be able to post much today, or the whole weekend, for that matter ... and I feel rather lost that I haven't been able to visit all of my fav blogs this past week. Oh, I got a few in here or there... but not ALL of them!

So, don't feel slighted or hurt or forgotten if I haven't left comments at your place lately ... or if I haven't left comments in my comments section answering questions, or whatever we do in comment sections ... it's not you. It's me! CRAZY-BUSY!

I have a quick retreat update: I finally finished my handout (outline, scriptures, etc.) for the retreat, I have all craft things pulled together into individual little bags and ready to go, my outline is DONE and has gone UNCHANGED for two whole days (PTL) ... and I think I'm ready for the retreat this weekend. We have a LOT to cover in a short amount of time! I thought I'd be scared or nervous by now, but all of your encouraging words have done wonders to boost my moral and my courage! You have all been a blessing to me these past few weeks.

So now ... I'm so excited ... and I just can't hide it ... I'm about to loose control and I think I like it (I like it ... but YOU may not!) -- so stay clear of this exclamation-living girlie girl as I grab my bags and head of to our intimate little women's retreat this afternoon! The Holy Spirit is working already, and I sense that there will be a whole lot of God things going on this weekend!!!

I hope that you all enjoy this weekend, and I find you all happy, healthy, and ready to start a new week for God's glory on Monday!

... But first, let me just grab my Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwich ...

19 comments:

Heather Smith said...

LOL! GiBee, you make me smile everyday. Your excitement for God is awesome! And contagious! Everytime I read one of your posts I want to go out and win the world!I'll be praying that God will move in an awesome way this weekend!!

Rachelle said...

Have a fun trip! can't wait to see you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about it. I'll be praying for you.

Pam said...

You'll be in my prayers, too. I can't wait to hear how it goes! Enjoy that sandwich, friend. I'm going to douse my macaroni and cheese with ketchup-- ha!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing about it Monday!

Jennifer said...

I know God's hand is on you and His words will flow out of you this weekend. I'll be praying for your nerves, your words, and that there will be time for everything that needs to be said. Those women will be so blessed to have you as their messenger!
And, no need to apologize for not posting or commenting. It's a blessing when you do, but not expected. Have a GREAT weekend with the girls!!

Anonymous said...

yea! have a great retreat, and a sandwich, um, like no other!

someone else said...

Blessings on you this weekend, Friend. We all have faith in you and what God will accomplish through you.

Carol said...

Woah. I'm all excited, too. And I'm not even going with you. Have fun!

Donnetta said...

Blessings on you this weekend dear friend! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!!

sarahgrace said...

Have a great time!

kpjara said...

Miss you...My prayers are with you. You are such a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful retreat. I know that God will use it to His glory. He has prepared you well.
But I have to say - Peanut Butter/Pickel - not my taste...

Chaotic Mom said...

Peanut butter and pickle sandwhich? Did I miss something in the videos I haven't caught up in? Do you really eat this stuff? Hate to admit it, but I'm craving one RIGHT NOW!

You are amazing. I'm SO THRILLED you got so much done before the retreat. Isn't that a great feeling?

Heth said...

Are you back yet? :)

Can't wait to hear how God worked through you. I'm sure it was AWESOME!

Randi said...

You are going to do great! Please update us on your weekend when you get back!

Addie said...

SO! How did it go??? You know you can't leave us hangin' like this. It's just not right! I don't care how exhausted you are from all the fabulous things God did, YOU GOTTA SHARE!!!!

Oh, fine, get your rest in...we'll still be here.

kpjara said...

Enough time off! Unless the retreat leader is holding you hostage there is NO excuse for NO writing. We're all waiting, and now not so patiently! Get on it sister! please????

Anonymous said...

I'm dyin' here....how did it go???