Monday, June 05, 2006

A Word (or 10) on the Letter H

FINALLY -- Blogger is back up and running. I HOPE.

So, Shannon over at Rocks in My Dryer did a fun little letter game last week. She was assigned the letter B by Lauren, who was assigned a letter by Rachelle who had an "open call" for this little letter game. And so many people have done it! It was fun reading everyone's lists. So, seeing as how I want to be involved in absolutely EVERYTHING ... I emailed Shannon, and she assigned the letter H to me ... you know ... in honor of Hunter! So, I have to list ten words that start with H, and why I selected them. If you want to play, e-mail me and I'll assign you a letter, too. 'Kay?

Ten Words that Start With the Letter H (oh, this should be fun):

1) Hunter -- Did you even think I wouldn't go there? He's just the most beautiful, sweetest, happiest, go-lucky kid in the world. And, he looks just like his Daddy! (And, he loves his Auntie SLC a ton! Yup! He told me so the other day!)

2) Humongous -- As in -- my rear end. Need I say more? Hey! I didn't pick this letter! Blame it on the chocolate!

3) Heaven -- As in -- I can't wait to get there so I can Paaar-taay with Jesus!

4) Hallucinate -- which can very well happen when you are pregnant. Trust me. I was dreaming that I was punching my mom in the face, and woke up to my husband hollering at me and all hot under the collar because I was actually punching HIM thinking he was my MOM. Of course, I would never punch my mom. EVER. Um, nor my husband, either. Except for when I'm having a hallucination in my dream. Who chose this letter, anyway?

5) Husband -- As in the bestest friend a girl could ever have, and he's aaallll mine. Uh-huh -- it's true -- just go here and here if you don't believe me.

6) Hindrance -- As in -- chocolate is a hindrance to my weight loss. It really is!

7) Hee Haw -- Sounds like See Saw, but it's not the same thing. Like when you come visit Kisses of Sunshine. You don't get to ride on a see saw, but you leave "hee haw"-ing! See what I mean? It's just a barrel of laughs a minute.

8) Hurricane -- As in -- "look out -- hurricane GiBee is cleaning the house again" (hey -- it only happens occasionally, so it deserves mention -- and I prefer to do it in my pajamas ... not sure why, though!)

9) Hold on -- As in -- "Hold on, honey ... I can't walk that fast" ...or... "Hold on ... you're making me laugh so hard I'm going to pee myself" (which, unfortunately, happens frequently after giving birth to a bohonkus child) ...or... "Hold on, who is THAT over there ... you know ... that lady that insists on pushing that bohonkus ironing board around in her cart?" (no names shall be mentioned to protect the innocent, but please, by all means hit that link and read all about it!)

10) Hysterical -- as in -- I have so many hysterical friends that blog. Like her, and her, and her, and her, and her, and her and you know what??? Just click on my favorite blogs off to the left there, because I'm going to end up leaving someone off that I think is hysterical ... or someone that thinks they're hysterical ... and trust me ... you're not going to want to miss one single blog!

So, if anyone is interested in playing the letter game, just drop me an email, and I'll assign you a letter! (I know ... you're hoping I'll assign you the letter X. Well ... it could happen!)

14 comments:

someone else said...

H is for hilarious, which is what you are! Sitting here smiling, as usual.....

someone else said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
someone else said...

H is also for HELP!! Would someone please shoot blogger??? That deleted comment is because my first one posted twice.

Jeana said...

(Laughing) I didn't want to do this meme, but I may have to reconsider if I can get the letter B and use one of my favorite words.

kpjara said...

BLOGGER IS MAKING ME INSANE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATSUP???? THE ENEMY MUST SEE HOW WE ARE BINDING TOGETHER AND DOESN'T LIKE IT ONE LITTLE BIT! BACK OFF SATAN...WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!

Jennifer said...

That's really funny! And, yes, the blogging friends you mentioned are hilarious! I hate blogger, too, just for the record.

Anonymous said...

H is also for "to HECK with Blogger".

Great job, friend!

Anonymous said...

Aaaiiggh!! I was just moderating my comments and accidentally deleted yours! I don't know how that happened! If I had email access right now I'd copy it from the moderation email and put it back. But my email is gooned up...

deep breath

Anyway - thanks for stopping by and for the kind words!! When I get email back I'll put your comment back!

Shalee said...

I cannot believe I made the list. That is just too humbling.

You are highly humorous and honestly huggable, not to mention a heck of a gal. I hope to actually meet you some day... before heaven.

Angie said...

You are too funny!
I wanna play! Can I, can I , can I...huh? Send me a letter! {{{PLEASE}}} But not X!

PS...Is everyone's blogroll down or is it just me?

Heather Smith said...

Of course H is like THE BEST letter! But I'm not prejudiced or anything!! LOL!

Donnetta said...

What a fun list!!

Susanne said...

H is for Hahaha, heeheehee, snort! (Oh not snort but the other 2). Too funny Gibee!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say - I Love you! You definitely are a HOOT!