Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What is WRONG with the World today?

Well... if you're wondering, here's a great sermon jam to watch... It will clue you in on what's wrong with the world today. My IRL (in real life) friend "Wretched Sinner" created this, and I think he did a great, GREAT!!

What is a sermon jam??? Well, basically, someone takes parts of a sermon that spoke to them, and puts it to music with graphics. This particular sermon jam is a sermon by Voddie Baucham -- I think you'll enjoy it, and really, it needs no further comment from me.



"What is wrong with the world?" - Voddie Baucham Sermon Jam from Wretched Sinner on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh this is so cool and we are big Voddie fans. I can't wait to show this to my husband.

Missy said...

This totally goes with our Spectacular Sins book study - I might snatch if from you! Hope you don't mind!