Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bloggers Block

I just don't have anything to say. The end.

Ok, you got me. I ALWAYS have something to say.

Let's see. Last night, we were awakened by the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard. It vibrated our bed ... and we didn't even put a quarter in! Ok, maybe that was lost on some. But it sure woke Hunter up, who came running into our room scared out of his little mind.

He found the safest and most comfortable position... lying on his back, on top of my stomach, completely covered with a blanket while shaking like a leaf. That keeps 'tunder torms' away.

My poor baby.

Last week, he started swimming classes. And guess what? He can now sit close to the bottom of the 3' deep pool and pick up toys without holding his nose! He's going to be swimming in no time... but he has NO FEAR, and that kinda -- you know -- invokes LOTS OF FEAR in a momma's heart.

July 2 I have ankle surgery to reconstruct my ligament. I look forward to total healing, but do NOT look forward to the pain I'll face. They will remove the affected ligament, then cut another ligament and screw it in with a screw, then stretch it to replace the removed ligament, adhere it with two screws, and monkey around with some missing cartilage. It just sounds so ... bionic.

I totally welcome your prayers for that surgery! TOTALLY!!!

Finally, I won a couple things on line! I can't wait to share about them, but my weekends have been so hectic, and I haven't had a chance to sit down and collect my thoughts. So give me a few days. It might even be once my surgery takes place (although, I hope not!).

Pssssst .... Share the Gospel with someone, ok?

"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile." Romans 1:16

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I pray that your surgery goes well!