Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Listen up and Tune in!!

For all you Reluctant Entertainer fans out there ...

Sandy and her husband are being interviewed by Dr. James Dobson on Focus on the Family, Thursday and Friday ... as in ... TOMORROW! She is very modest and wont put it on her blog, and she also says that this interview is a big stretch for her, and refuses to listen to it, but I must say, that she is so eloquent on her blog, and it makes me wonder how she could possibly be anything else BUT eloquent in this interview?

They will be discussing the book her husband wrote: No More Christian Nice Guy, and the book they co-authored: Married but Not Engaged. Her husband, Paul, also just published his book No More Jellyfish, Chickens or Wimps: Raising Secure, Assertive Kids in a Tough World, which came out in bookstores on June 1.

Tune into your local Christian radio station to here the two part interview on Thurs and Fri, Or ... you can go HERE to listen online to What's Wrong With Being a Nice Guy? (Parts 1 and 2).

And ... for the love of everything that is good and sane, please ... PLEASE assure Sandy that I'm not just another nutcase that has lost every marble in my mind... (Shalee -- just shut it now!) I love her blog, and I know that you will too. I find that I have so much in common with her, and reading her blog comes easy to me... I love entertaining, I love cooking, but most of all, I love serving people, and sharing beautiful things with people just as she does.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Where's her blog? I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about & I'd like to hop over there.