Friday, September 15, 2006

A Broken Link!

This is not the "regularly-scheduled Friday Post," but I need to communicate with a couple bloggers, and don't know how else to do it. So... this is a somewhat "private" message -- strange, I know, but the blogging gremlins are at it again, and I just can't find any email addresses for these two chicks on their blogs! So, the rest of you can tune me out ... but Faith and Sandra -- I can't leave a comment on either of your blogs! Something seems a little wonky here! Maybe a broken link?

First of all ... Faith with Faithful Mommy -- Are you trying to send me a message? Each time you post something, and I click to leave a comment, I am immediately taken out of your site and into the "Some Gave All" site (I'm not even going to link it, because I'm getting a little tired of going there!). Now, THAT'S more than just a little wonky ... it's a whole LOT of wonky! What's going on, girlfriend? I wanna leave some comments, darn it! Okay ... How about a bribe? I have something pink and shiny and puuur-ttty for you, and I'll give it to you in October when we meet in Fort Worth, but honey, you've got to fix your blog! I'm starting to get a complex!

Sandra with Diarys Of A Stay At Home Mom -- Honey -- I.can.not.leave.any.comments on your blog. I know it's not personal ... you are totally NOT like that! Help a sister out here! Here's what happens: Each time I go to publish a comment, a little comment box pops up saying that this page contains both secure and nonsecure items. And ... it asks me if I want to display the nonsecure items. I, of course, select Yes. Then, I hit publish comment, and it tells me that the page can not be found. And to add insult to injury, my comment is L-O-S-T. Boooohoooo! (y'all just have to check out her Slow Cooking Thursday series she's starting with Crockpot Recipes! AWESOME!)

And, if that's not bad enough, I can not find either email addresses on either blog so I can email you privately to let you know! GAAAH!

Someone ... email me Faith and Sandra's emails ... PLEASE!?!?!

(Friday's Post will be up later)

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

When I comment at Sandra's I have to comment as "other" rather than with my blogger account. I can never get that one to work. I think it has something to do with her being on "beta blogger" now. I just have to type in my name and web page info every time. It seems to work.

Barb said...

I know it's not funny. Really, I know that. But I'm laughing (hard). What a clever way to let them know something's not right.

I thought something might be going on at Faith's blog. I'm not having trouble commenting but suddenly everything she does is underlined and that clued me in something different was going on.

No problems with Sandra. Thank goodness. She coming out with TWO great new memes and I'm jumping right in the middle of that slow cooker thing!

Um. Gee. Not much else to comment about since this was really a message to Faith and Sandra. Leaving a little sheepishly now.