Friday, September 15, 2006

He Was Injured ... Injured Bad!

Prepare yourself for ...

A Friday Commercial Video Fest - -

It's advertising at it's finest, folks!


OH MY WORD! My SIL - Sunshine - emailed this video clip to me today ... and I just had to share it with y'all! It is so adorable! And ... he even uses the "real "P" word" (you'll see what I mean) without cracking a smile! So serious!

I have spent the last 2 minutes [read hours] trying to figure out how to put a video out on my blog ... and Lauren at Created and Shalee from her Diner are the two very smart ones that helped this poor computer-illiterate blogging-junkie figure it out... Little do they know ... they've created a MONSTER! So ... if you've already seen this gem, do an old lady a favor and play along, 'kay?

And, you'll probably agree with me ... this kid is simply edible! He's an academy award winner in my book!

If it were up to me, I'd get Blue Cross Blue Shield right now...

Disclaimer: This is a family-friendly blog. Please note that the "P" word referred to in this video is an actual body part and is being referred to it's scientific name, and is not being used in a slang or bad way. If you have small children around that you wish NOT to know the correct names to body parts, please usher them away from the computer at this time. Thank you.

ENJOY!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

How cute is he, with his little southern accent!

(And can that really say that word on TV now?)

Donnetta said...

These are the moments in life that I don't care for where I live (out of town) so much... dial up! Can't view video's very well with such a slow connection... *sigh*....

Angie said...

That was so cute. I love his sweet little, innocent voice! Ok, I am smiling now! Thanks!

Barb said...

He was injured. Injured bad. That little guy is as cute as the Oscar Meyer balogna kids!

I really need to figure out how to do U Tube.

Lauren?!!!

Heather said...

LOL!!! That is too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. This was so funny and cute that I had to call my hubby into the family room to watch it again! Thanks for sharing!

BTW, isn't mytube way too much fun?

Anonymous said...

what a cute kid - and the dimples!

Jennifer said...

TOO CUTE!!! I just want to squeeze that kid he's so adorable! :-)

Especially Heather said...

How cute was that! Im still giggling-

That accent is adorable!
-H

Heather Smith said...

you are too funny girl!

Stacey said...

He's a cutie!

My husband was in the room and said "What was that all about?" : )

Shawna said...

Hey, Gibee! I thought I'd pop in and get caught up on your recent posts, and wow, what a way to get started! I love this video! He is adorable. Thanks for a great laugh this Monday morning. :)

Pam said...

So adorable. I had to watch it twice and then shared it with my DP who laughed uproariously, too.

Shalee said...

That was hilarious! Oh, I'm glad I knew something to help you get this on your blog.

See everyone! I'm not clueless ALL the time! (Just when it comes to men...)