Friday, August 03, 2007

Thoughtgul AND Creative Blogger Award

Updated to add: Heather from The Roller Coaster Ride of my Life has given me the Creative Blogger Award!!! Thank you! I'm totally blushing right now!!




Heather said... "GiBee who in all her Christian kindness offered to open her home up to me anytime I wanted to get away. This is a lady worth learning about folks! Oh, and I'm pretty sure she'd offer you a cupcake if you dropped by!"

She's so sweet ... and, ummm ... cupcakes are on the cooling rack!

Beth at Life With Two Little Vikings has passed on another special award to me, which has not only honored me, but blessed me!




It is the Thoughtful Blogger award, and the criteria is as follows:

"For those who answer blog comments, emails and make their visitors feel at home on their blog. For the people who take other people's feelings into consideration before speaking out, and who are kind and courteous. Also for all those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others."

And here is what Beth said about me (I think she hit her head before she typed it up, but ... that's just me):

"... she is the considerate-thoughtfulness type to a "T". And, while she loves her Lord, isn't afraid to shout it out, and will defend Him to the end, she is considerate and concerned enough to follow up, clarify, and minister to those she thinks she may have irked, offended, or been misunderstood by. And, she does it all in a Christ-like way. Another trait I desire for myself."

See why I'm so honored? I do love my Lord, and will shout it out ... but the rest of the stuff she said? Wow. Thank you.

In all honesty, it is an honor that someone thinks enough of you to take the time to bestow an award to you for something you've done... Thank you Beth, for thinking of me! It means a lot... So now, I'd like to pass this on to a few deserving souls ... in a "Pay it forward" type of fashion:

I'd would like to share this award with momrn2 at My Quiet Corner, Peach at Without Fear, and Barb at A Chelsea Morning.

These women are compassionate, sympathetic, caring and hospitable bloggers, and I am honored to call them friend. They are always willing to listen, and always willing to pray for you and with you when needed. Their thoughtfulness goes deep, whether through the written word on their blog, or through an email, or through a wonderful note that pops into your mailbox when you least expect it, but most need it.

Thank you, Beth and heather, for the awards, and for giving me the opportunity to pay this forward, and thank you ladies, for your unending thoughtfulness!

5 comments:

tammi said...

Congratulations!! I've only been visiting here for a couple of weeks, but I believe you're well deserving.

Barb said...

Wow. Thank you so much, GiBee. Coming from you, this award means so much. Thank you for your very kind words and even more, thank you for grouping me with MomRN2 and Peach. I have endless admiration for both of them, and for you.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

My pleasure, sweetie! You deserve it!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

I'd say of Heather and I - great minds think alike! *wink*

Donnetta said...

Congrats! You are definately so very deserving of these awards!!!

To choose to pass it forward to me... wow!! Thanks! I consider it an honor to call you friend as well! And to be listed with Peach and Barb... an additional blessing.

Truly you have no idea how much this blessed and encouraged me today! Thanks for being so very "thoughful"!! ;-)