Thursday, May 01, 2008

No Mother's Day Contest

I feel like I need to make a small announcement -- just to clarify --

While I did host a Mother's Day writing contest last year (2007), I will not be hosting one again this year. I hadn't advertised that I am, but yet, I have received many, many emails with entries. They are all beautiful and well written, but unfortunately, I am in the middle of a heavy work schedule, and am unable to provide the time and attention required for such a contest.

If anyone else is planning on hosting a Mother's Day writing contest, please let me know, as I would be happy to make an announcement for you!

Sorry for any miss-understandings, and I hope you have an enjoyable Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

You must have had a great contest last year! I was not yet part of the blog world then.