Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank you!

I just realized that there is no way that I'll manage to muddle through in a timely basis the 100+ emails that all of you have sent me! So, I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank each and every one of you for thinking of me, praying for me, and for taking the time to send me an email! I can not begin to tell you how precious each and every one of you are to me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm feeling quite positive, yet relaxed this time around... I guess that the knowledge we have that God has blessed us greatly with Hunter takes quite a bit of stress off of our shoulders, and from here on out, any future children he decides to bless us with is just "cream" to the wonderful blessings he's already bestowed upon us ... make sense? We serve an awesome God with an awesome plan, and I can't wait to unravel it little by little!

And you can bet ... Once I've notified my family ... YOU will be the next to know if it looks like we will have a successful pregnancy!

So once again -- thank you... and ... don't stop praying yet! ;-)

7 comments:

boomama said...

You have been on my heart and in my prayers! Much love to y'all...

Donnetta said...

Stop praying?!?! Wouldn't think of it! :-)

Laura said...

Definitely praying! Keep resting and taking it easy.

Blessings,
Laura (orgjunkie)

Anonymous said...

praying for you girl. My sister went through the same exact thing.

Anonymous said...

I just had to check in to see how it was going. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

So glad you did this little update! You've really been in my heart the last week. I'll keep praying for sure!

Carol said...

What a faith-filled attitude!