Friday, October 12, 2007

There is an UNCANNY resemblance!

The other day, my husband stayed home with my son. They were going to pal around and head on up to Bass Pro Shops, but first, he was making Hunter some pannycakes for breakfast. While he was cooking, he had some country music videos on TV, and Sara Evans was singing.

Hunter went up to the screen and loudly proclaimed: "Mamma, mamma, mamma!"

Why, yes son... I feel (as I'm sure all my friends would agree) that I do resemble Sara Evans. Figure and ALL (including her baby feeders -- ehem!).

Dontcha think so too?

He's a smart child, I tell you.

And now, I'm signing off to head out for our annual Ladies Retreat. It's going to be a great weekend! Make sure you reach out and share God's love with someone this weekend!

See you on Monday.

9 comments:

Donnetta said...

How very sweet.:-)

Praying you have a WONDERFUL retreat weekend and return rested adn refreshed!!!

Susanne said...

That boy knows the way to his momma's heart!

Have a great retreat. Is this the one you taught at last year?

Shalee said...

Maybe you can buy him a present or two for that perfect reaction while you're out...

Have a fun time!

Anonymous said...

I see the resemblance but I truly hope you're NOT wearing that outfit on the retreat!

JMR said...

Had you on my mind today and wanted to stop in and say hello and letcha know that I was praying for you!! **hugs** <3 Jami

Praise and Coffee said...

Awww! I want to meet this boy and see who he thinks I look like!

Seriously, I had to look twice to figure out what you were saying!
You are beautiful!

Blessings,
Sue

Lovely Rita said...

Great for the ole' self-esteem!

Sandy said...

I just love that Hunter-boy! :)

I can't wait to hear how the retreat went. Come visit me this week and win for my 1 yr blogiversary! :)

Ms. Kathleen said...

Kids are just fantastic. Can't wait to hear about the retreat! God Bless!