Friday, February 13, 2009


Some of you may remember a previous post of mine, in which I whined about having freakishly small ears that find MOST earbuds quite uncomfortable.

Well.

I have found a wonderful, WONDERFUL solution that I LOVE and that I'm so comfortable with. The Panasonic Clip-on Headphones for TEN BUCKS at Wal Mart. They are so light that I forget I have them on. And really, who cares what you look like ... when comfort is so important?

Now I can listen to K-Love online once again without experiencing pain in my left ear. Praise God from whom all blessings flow... and headphones.

Gotta love it!

I feel normal once again.

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

Oh I am so going to have to look for those!

Not only do the ear bud earphones hurt after awhile, I can hardly get them to stay in while I am doing much of anything!

Thanks for sharing about these!