Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Screams of Spring

I love spring. The trees are budding, the grass is turning green, the flowers are starting to pop their beautiful petals out, and the birds are ... screaming.  Not just "screaming," but "SCREAMING."

Each year, we have the same problem. Birds sneak their way into our vents, make their nests, have babies, and scream their heads off. It literally sounds like a woman screaming. And its behind our microwave.So gross.

And today, my husband is home. He fixed his breakfast, ate it, and suddenly stood up and said, "that's it--I'm evicting those birds!" To which, I laughed and said: "Yeah. Right. They'll be back." And he replied, "Not this time. I'm taking wood, nails and duct tape. They're outta here."

Allrightythen.

He's out there now, and I hear knocking, scraping, struggling, chirping, screaming, dragging... it makes me shudder and think of the old Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds." But so far, it looks like Man is winning over Bird.

I give it three months.

1 comment:

Belinha Ruiz said...

I am so happy to share this great testimony here that I was diagnosing stage IV colon cancer. I was looking for a solution on the internet and miraculously came across Dr. Itua, the powerful herbalist who cures numerous diseases such as thyroid cancer, uterine cancer, fibroid, angiopathy, ataxia, arthritis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain tumor, fibromyalgia, fluoroquinolone toxicity, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma
Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer, Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinusitis cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Pancreatic cancer, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vagina cancer, Vulva cancer,
Testicular cancer, Tach diseases, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer,
Fibrodysplasia Syndrome Progressive Ossifier Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als, infectious Mononucleosis adrenocortical carcinoma. So I contacted him based on the testimonials I am seeing about him on the internet. I was also cured by him. Please contact him today by email as he can help you... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will define you are free of any human disease, all thanks to Dr. Itua for his kind help in my life, his mobile number Whatsapp. + 2348149277967.