Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mememememe!!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen ... another wonderful Meme coming your way, curtosey of the ever lovely and talented Faith from Faithful Mommy...

What is your favorite word? Beloved -- it is so intimate, so caring, tender and gentle.

What is your least favorite word? Hate -- 'nough said.

What turns you on spiritually,creatively,emotionally ?
spiritually - Worship, Christian Music, Scripture
creatively - Beautiful things
emotionally - Tenderness

What turns you off? Fighting, contention, back stabbing, cursing.

What's your favorite curse word? Shoot! (I need to find a better one)

What sound or noise do you love to hear? My son laughing, and waves crashing.

What sound or noise do you hate? Teeth scraping against silverware.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photographer

What profession would you not like to do? Economist

If Heaven exists,what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? IF heaven exists? Well -- it does, and I would LOVE to hear God say, "Welcome home, beloved."

Now, I'm going to tag: Flip Flop, 'cause I love her blog; Overwhelmed, 'cause I want to get to know her better; and Shalee, because I love the way she writes.

13 comments:

Shalee said...

Good night nurse! Another meme! I love it. But I'll get right on it... right after I do all the other surff I have to do!

Thanks for picking me Gibee.

kpjara said...

I wondered the same thing flipflop did and it makes me want to go to her site and see if she's offended you in some manner??? LOL!

I think your new curse word should be "balderdash!"

Heather Smith said...

Cute meme! Susan actually tagged me for this, so I'll be doing it tomorrow on my funny site! Have a good one girl!

Overwhelmed! said...

Gibee- I'd be happy to do the Meme that you've tagged me for, but having just finished with a Part 6 post of our adoption journey I now need to get some work done. I'll try to tackle this tomorrow, while I'm in CA! :)

Stacey said...

I like that you started with beloved and ended with it, too. That was cute! This was a more deep meme than any I've seen in a while!

Anonymous said...

Great meme! The thought of teeth against silverware made me cringe!

GiBee said...

Woops!?! Don't know how Flip Flop got added after "What Turns You Off" ... I've edited and deleted that little faux pas! Sorry!

You know what, Kim??? I LOVE THAT! --- BALDERDASH! Gonna use it! (and I love the game, too!)

Carol said...

Photographer! That's a good one. I bet you'd be good at it, too.

Can't get over how cute your new look is!

Anonymous said...

What a great meme! Cute blog.

Anonymous said...

this was great! enjoyed my visit today! will have to use this meme on my site to... i like this one! fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Um, I thought you WERE an economist, of sorts. (To my English-major brain, anyone who works with dollar signs is an economist, you see).

GiBee said...

Faith -- I.AM.SO.THERE!!! I can only claim to having taken the normal B&W photography classes in college, but I so loved it!!! And, I used to take really good pictures ... until I went digital. And then it all went down hill from there. I hate that it won't focus fast enough, focuses on the wrong thing, and won't let you manually focus. Oh well...

itybtyfrog -- welcome to my corner of sunshine! Hope you come often!

Tanya from Faith Prints -- girl, your blog is aaadorable! Lovin it! Thanks for commenting again! This time your name came through clear as a bell!

Heather Smith said...

Okay girl! I've tagged you for another. It's short, sweet and faith centered! Check it out at http://heathersrollercoasterlife.blogspot.com