Tuesday, January 08, 2008

BELATED Birthday Wishes

I'm such a LOOSER friend! I didn't even know I missed Susanne's birthday! But, I did! It was December 30! That's what I get when I take a break!

So here's what we're gonna do. Rush on over to her blog RIGHT NOW and bombard her with all kinds of Birthday Lovin's! Even if you NEVER comment, or NEVER visit her blog, please go and wish her a sweet (although belated) week!

Thanks ya'll!

Susanne ... Happy birthday, my dear, sweet blogging friend! These flowers are a little taste-o-spring in the cold and frozen Canadian tundra!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I was wondering why I got some birthday wishes all of a sudden! LOL!

Thank ya, thank ya. I appreciate you so much, friend whether you remember my birthday or not! And spring flowers are my absolute fave! Thank you!

Praise and Coffee said...

I'll head right over there!!
Sue