Friday, August 14, 2009

This is getting ridiculous!

Last night, I went into my son's bedroom for prayers and to tuck him in.

Low and behold, I find him standing behind his fan.

Smelling his curtains.

Because his daddy let him spray Febreze into the air behind the fan.

A four year old. Loving Febreze.

And he looks at me and all excitedly says, "smells so good, mommy!"

Would someone stop the insanity ride and let me off, please?

I should be paid for living my life. Honestly, I haven't seen Febreze used so frequently in my household as I have this past 5 weeks where I was home recovering.

Makes me wonder what these boys do behind my back.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

LOL. At least your house smells wonderful, even though a good portion of your paycheck is supporting the Febreeze people. Could be worse, I guess. LOL.