Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happppppy Birthday ... WOOOOOO!

Today is Heather's Birthday, y'all!!!

This young lady is turning a tender 24 today .. uhh huh! TWENTY FOUR!!!

So, Heather ... Happy Birthday ...

Stand-up, turn-around, have a happy birthday ...
Stand-up, turn-around, have a happy day ...
Woooooooaaaah -- Happy Birthday ...
Woooooooaaaah -- Happy Birthday ...
Have a happy DAAA -- EHHH -- AAAAA -- EHHH -- AAAYY!!

(Sung in Larry-Boy the Cucumber Fashion)

And ... Eat some of this, and think fondly of me, as if I was really there ... because I am at heart!!

So that's what all the hubbub is about --

And here's why I wanted you to come on over today ...

We're going to have an internet paaar-teeey ... so hop on over to Heather's fun blog and wish her a Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

(And if YOU want an internet b-day party, you need to have someone that loves you very much give me a "head's-up" of your birthday! -- Don't be shy! It's great fun! Really!)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Woohoo, Happy Birthday Heather!! You go girl... 24 years old!!

Mom2fur said...

Though I'm a day late
Hope your birthday was great
You've turned twenty four
May you have many more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!!!!

Susanne said...

I scooting over right now to wish Heather Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Heading over to wish her a happy day!

Angie said...

Cool party! I am gonna head over to the birthday girl's place to wish her a happy, happy birthday!

(Oops, sorry I accidentally spilled my punch on your white carpet. Ya better get that!) Hugs!

Heather Smith said...

Awwww...this is so sweet! I'm really looking forward to August so that I can give you a hug in thanks for my "cyber-party" You are just too sweet!!