she they didn't!
... YES ...
she they did!
Revised to add: Momrn2 nominated me too ... I can't tell you how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends! Thank you both!!!
Shalee went and gave me a "meme-kind-of-award." I'm honored, I'm flattered, and seriously, I highly doubt I deserve it, especially when I look at all the awesome blogs out there ... but thanks anyway. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
And now ... I must pay it forward to 5 others, who in turn, must pay it forward. And as Shalee commented on her post, this is hard to do because I don't want to hurt any one's feelings or leave anyone out... but this is just a small representation of the women that speak to me through their writings ... here it goes.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
1) Rocks In My Dryer -- Yeah. I know. She's already been nominated. But this little woman makes me think again, and again, and again ... yes, on a daily basis. That's quite a challenge! She has such a depth and richness in her writings that strike a chord in my heart. She's light, funny, and yet ... she can give you a good smack-down with a thought provoking post like this one. I know she says she's "to busy" to write a book, but I'll be highly surprised if she doesn't have a book deal in hand by 2010. (That's three years, Shannon ... better get writing, babe!) And ... here's your one hundred and eleventieth nomination for this award!
2) Boomama -- Lord, help me -- this woman makes me laugh. Peels of laughter. Laughter just fills my halls over and over and over. And when she's not being funny, she's busy helping people and reminding us that this vast, VAST blogworld does have a sense of community. She is sensitive, thoughtful, and truly loves the Lord. Hey -- she's your everyday Boomama!
3) Can You Here Me Now -- KPJara is such a thought-inspiring writer. Seriously, folks... she totally rocks my thinking. When God speaks to her ... he SPEAKS to her, and trust me ... she listens. And then shares it with us. If you haven't been moved to thought by her, then I think you should go get your pulse checked out!
4) The Roller Coaster Ride of My Life -- Can I just say that this young lady makes me think so much ... she is so inspired by God. I love her writings, and you will too. Make this blog a "must-read" for devotional-style writings!
5) My Quiet Corner -- Again, we've got ourselves another duplicate award nominee here -- but, Momrn2 is an awesome, inspiring writer. She lays out her daily struggles so openly and transparently, and she shares the tender words God speaks to her with us as if it were a gift that she's unwrapping. Again, this is another powerful writer-woman to watch out for.
Man! As I step back a bit and look at this list, I am truly amazed at the company I keep. How do they possibly put up with the likes of me?! Thank you for making me think, and inspiring me!