Tuesday, October 07, 2008

An Invitation to Homemade With Love

You are all cordially invited to join us for a special carnival... my annual Homemade with Love.


What: An exchange of homemade gifting ideas for Christmas
When: October 27, all day long


Brainstorm your greatest homemade gift ideas, write up a quick tutorial on how to make your creation, add a picture or two, and then come back to my homepage and add your link to the Mr. Linky I'll have... easy peasy!

I can't wait to share all the ideas I've picked up from surfing the internet, but even more, I can't wait to see all the wonderful ideas you have!

So round up your thinking caps, and start creating! You can bake something, cook something, craft something, sew something, put together a basket of something... where ever your brain takes you, please make it family friendly! Thanks!

3 comments:

HDMac said...

This sounds like fun! I hope I can remember to get back over here and take part in this!!

I see that you are joining in the challenge for the craft room. ME TOO! Oh my this is so needed for me. I don't know how ANYone can have a more disorganized, messy, HORRIBLY organized craft room!

Looking forward to the challenge and seeing how all of us bloggers do!!!

Bev said...

I'm in the mood for a homemade Christmas this year, so I'll start thinking about it and see what comes to mind. BTW, no problem opening your blog right out of bloglines.

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

I'm here after Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer directed us here...what a great idea! I don't know that I will have anything to add, but I hope to find lots of great ideas. I'm adding you to my Reader right now. :)