Tuesday, October 07, 2008

An Invitation to Homemade With Love

You are all cordially invited to join us for a special carnival... my annual Homemade with Love.


What: An exchange of homemade gifting ideas for Christmas
When: October 27, all day long


Brainstorm your greatest homemade gift ideas, write up a quick tutorial on how to make your creation, add a picture or two, and then come back to my homepage and add your link to the Mr. Linky I'll have... easy peasy!

I can't wait to share all the ideas I've picked up from surfing the internet, but even more, I can't wait to see all the wonderful ideas you have!

So round up your thinking caps, and start creating! You can bake something, cook something, craft something, sew something, put together a basket of something... where ever your brain takes you, please make it family friendly! Thanks!

3 comments:

HDMac said...

This sounds like fun! I hope I can remember to get back over here and take part in this!!

I see that you are joining in the challenge for the craft room. ME TOO! Oh my this is so needed for me. I don't know how ANYone can have a more disorganized, messy, HORRIBLY organized craft room!

Looking forward to the challenge and seeing how all of us bloggers do!!!

Girl Raised in the South said...

I'm in the mood for a homemade Christmas this year, so I'll start thinking about it and see what comes to mind. BTW, no problem opening your blog right out of bloglines.

Jackie said...

I'm here after Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer directed us here...what a great idea! I don't know that I will have anything to add, but I hope to find lots of great ideas. I'm adding you to my Reader right now. :)