Monday, February 04, 2008

What say you????

Ya know... sometimes, you roll the dice and come up with NOTHING.

I have no idea what that means... other than, I am empty of anything witty, funny, clever, or important to discuss or bring to your attention. Except for all the lovely Spring designs I have rolling around in my head for my jewelry website! I am not a complicated person -- I'm very simple, really ... and therefore, so are my designs for this Spring! I can't wait to introduce them... in a couple of months!!!

Oh, yeah ... look at that... I do have something to share...

I've been in a "walking boot cast" (looks like this) for about 6 or 7 weeks now, and I think it's simply comical that this past Sunday, people still came up to me saying, "oh, my! what did you do to yourself!" My answer... "I tore some ligaments in my ankle... in December." In fact, people that I see every single day at work still ask me that question (as in... this very morning).

I guess my funny limp has become the norm in other people's eyes. Go figure!

In any case... here's a question I'll pose to you...

Have you ever found yourself going back to a blog... as if you were addicted to it ... but didn't really like it? What's up with that??

What say you???

3 comments:

Susanne said...

LOL. I'll have to think on that one.

I'm looking forward to your spring designs. I wish I had known you were selling these before Christmas. I probably would have had everyone of them on my Christmas list!

Shalee said...

Yes, but then I told myself that I had better blogs to visit so I quit cold turkey. Thankfully, I only have a slight twitch to show for it...

Barb said...

Yes, in the last two years, I've found myself doing that quite often. Once I realize I'm not enjoying that blog and have no connection there, I unsubscribe.

By the same token, I'm constantly finding new blogs I enjoy and I subscribe to those.

So my bloglines is a constantly changing place. But you know, I think that's the nature of this whole blogging thing. You can be attracted initially and over time ralize it's not one you're enjoying.

If you go to a big party, chances are you're not going to connect with, or even particularly like, every single person you meet, right?