Thursday, April 09, 2009

I Fell In Love

Don't laugh ... I really did fall in love! I'm emotional like that. But then I realized... the source of my new found love could lead to me actually... falling -- as in -- more sprains.

And we're NOT about to do that, friends! Especially since I'm still in a walking cam.

But honestly... are these sandals not the most adorable, fun, go-with-everything sandals? Can you just SEE them with a pretty pedicure? On Easter morning?????



But if you look closely... you will see a THREE INCH HEEL. THREE. INCH. HEEL. I'm pretty sure that three inch heels don't bear well with sprained ankles.

So I found these... and they go with my outfit too. I'm hoping that the two-and-a-half inch heel isn't as high as it sounds.



Cute, huh?

Although, I believe I may have to settle for these modest one-and-a-half inch stacked heel ... which are cute too, but not AS cute. SOB. It's one of the crosses my kankles have to bear.



Now I'm depressed. Especially since, with MY luck, my now ever-swollen feet won't fit into any of those shoes. AND... I'll only be able to wear ONE for a while. Waaaaaaa!

FYI -- You can pick up any of these babies at payless, but whatever you do, don't tell me if you get the first pair of sandals, as I may just flat out bawl my eyes out.

On the other hand... I may just buy them and keep them in my closet so I can gently caress the flowers. Ehem! Is that technically considered coveting? Even if I own them?

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I love them. All of them. I so need a trip to Payless!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Payless is my F A V O R I T E shoe heaven!!! I love all 3 of those shoes!!! Good luck deciding! Heck, buy all 3 ofthem.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Lovely Rita said...

Aww, those are lovely shoes, I'm going to Payless tomorrow, although your favs are safe, no 3 inch heels for me.

The Bible does say, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring the gospel of peace." Says nothing of the shoes that adorn those feet. So this Easter, remember it's the foot (no matter how clumsy it may be) that God sees, even through a walking cast :)