Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weird Stuff

Last week, I made a really weird purchase... and boy, do I have special plans for it, and I can't wait for it to arrive! These little goodies are vintage -- circa late 1800's to early 1900's. They are rusted. Pointy. Sharp. Beautiful. And odd. Very odd. Just the way I like it, baby!

And as a teaser ... just to rouse your curiosity... here is a picture of what I purchased -- you'll have to wait until my annual Homemade With Love to find out what I'm making with these babies!



Yee Haw!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

I thought maybe it was to surround your garden to keep a certain critter out. ;v)

Lovely Rita said...

My guess is a picture frame, or use in a collage. Although, I like Susanne's thought.

Kelly L said...

Be careful and don't hurt yourself!

Steve said...

Here is best gift for your love one