Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The life and days of a temporary stay-at-home mom...

Here's a few things I'm enjoying about being a temporary stay-at-home mom...

1. Having the time to cook dinner without rushing like a crazy woman.
2. Cooking dinner for my family instead of my husband always cooking.
3. Having a "laundry DAY" -- yes indeed - today was laundry day and ALL my laundry is washed, dried, folded and put away (with the exception of the load in the dryer right now). That's a WONDERFUL feeling!
4. Saving money by not eating out for breakfast and lunch every day like I did at work.
5. Having a straightened family room every single day... just about.
6. Having CLEAN bathrooms!

And last but not least... feeling like a good mom. Being there for my boys, and loving each minute.

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

I have been a SAHM for a couple of years now and still can't seem to accomplish having all my laundry done at once. You Rock!

On that note, off to tackle my own mountain of laundry.

Susanne said...

Because 2 of the four of us need certain clothing for work having just one laundry day never works for me. But I dream of it. :v)