Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dancing With The Stars

Did anyone watch Dancing With The Stars last night? Oh, of course you did ... so did you see the one, most hysterical moment of the entire episode???

The one where Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli were arguing over Ian Ziering's "dramatic performance" and Len (with his perfect British accent) said to Bruno, and I quote...

"It's a dance competition, Sanjaya!"


Oh, my word! The sarcasm was heard by all! And Bruno just flipped his hands around and pursed his lips. It was stinking hysterical, and I almost fell out of my bed from laughing so hard. Well, not really, but that would have been a hysterical sight, don't you think?

Tell me I'm not the only one that noticed that!

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Have not got hooked on the show yet. But my mom is...she is always talking about it. I just stare at her with a blank look....Maybe I should get up to speed.

Stacey said...

I have to admit that I have never watched that show before. Is it good? I'll have to check it out someday!

Susanne said...

Saw it, heard it and had a good laugh too!

Heather Smith said...

I didn't watch the show, but I totally would have loved to seen that! LOL!